Sakura Cherry Blossom Keychain
Pretty pink Cherry Blossoms, punched from repurposed leather and paired with a Keychain + Latch.
The full length of the keychain measures 7.7 cm, including the ring. The width of the flower is 5 cm
• Made from medium weight leather, salvaged from second hand clothing + scraps
• It can be clasped onto a bag or your keys
CONSTRUCTION / DESIGN 🌸
Each piece is lovingly assembled by hand, from start to finish - our leather pieces are either punched out or expertly cut by hand.
All of our pieces are crafted in "Vancouver" on the unceded lands of the Musqueam, Squamish), and Tsleil-Waututh Nations
RECYCLED LEATHER / WHY DO WE USE IT? 🌸
• We're passionate about sustainability. By using recycled leather (salvaged from scraps and second-hand clothing) we are celebrating materials that would otherwise end up in the trash.
• Leather is a rewarding material to work with. It's long wearing & durable. The second-hand leather we use is still in good condition, and retains its quality.
• It's also about challenging ourselves! One of our biggest goals is to use leather in a way you don't expect to see it, masquerading as something entirely different.
FOR MORE 🌸
visit our website www.scandinazn.com
on social media @scandinazn (instagram / pinterest / twitter)
- Handmade item, made with reclaimed leather
- Material: Leather, Metal Key Ring + Latch
Caring for Leather Jewelry
- When possible, avoid getting wet. A bit of rain or wet hair should be okay, but it's best not to wear swimming or in the shower
- Use care when removing and storing jewelry
- It's best to store long pieces hanging, or laying flat. Avoid storing other objects on top of your leather jewelry.
- When cared for properly, leather jewelry can have a long, happy life!
- All orders come packed in a stamped Scandinazn box, lined with colourful tissue.
- If you'd like to include a gift message, please include it under order notes