Dot Drop Earrings in Liquid Gold
Part of our "Dripping in Gold" collection - pieces made from SUPER shiny scraps of metallic gold leather. Flip through the carousel to see images where the earrings are catching the light and images taken flat.
Tiered Dots, hanging long with teardrops on the ends.
FEATURES * * *
- Made from lightweight leather, salvaged from second hand clothing + scraps
- The backside of the leather is painted as well, but may be a neutral colour (not patterned). Painting the backside of the leather (with a waterproof + flexible leather paint) adds strength and structure to the design
- The hooks are 14k Gold-Plated Brass and are fine for most sensitive ears
CONSTRUCTION / DESIGN * * *
- Each piece is lovingly assembled by hand, from start to finish.
- All of our pieces are crafted in our studio in "Vancouver"
- Handmade, Upcycled
- Material: Leather, 14K Gold-Plated Brass Hooks
Caring for Leather Jewelry
- When possible, avoid getting wet. A bit of rain or wet hair should be okay, but it's best not to wear swimming or in the shower
- Use care when removing and storing jewelry
- It's best to store long pieces hanging, or laying flat. Avoid storing other objects on top of your leather jewelry.
- When cared for properly, leather jewelry can have a long, happy life!
- All orders come packed in a stamped Scandinazn box, lined with colourful tissue.
- If you'd like to include a gift message, please include it under order notes