Dainty Pink Hearts w/ Freshwater Pearls
Small pink hearts, hanging from gold-plated chain, and decorated with 3 little freshwater pearls.
OPTIONS * * *
• 14k Gold-Plated Ball Studs, compatible with most sensitive ears
• We've got an option for you to switch to 14k Gold-Plated hooks instead if you prefer (but no picture of them made up)
CONSTRUCTION / DESIGN * * *
• After cutting, the leather is hand painted, using a high quality leather paint (which is both flexible and waterproof, hurrah!)
• Each piece is lovingly assembled by hand, from start to finish.
• All of our pieces are crafted in our studio in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.
RECYCLED LEATHER / WHY DO WE USE IT? * * *
• We're passionate about sustainability. By using recycled leather (salvaged from scraps and second-hand clothing) we are celebrating materials that would otherwise end up in the trash.
• Leather is a rewarding material to work with. It's long wearing & durable. The second-hand leather we use is still in good condition, and retains its quality.
• It's also about challenging ourselves! One of our biggest goals is to use leather in a way you don't expect to see it, masquerading as something entirely different.
CARING FOR LEATHER JEWELRY ** *
• Avoid getting your jewelry too wet, although a bit of water (getting caught in the rain or wet hair) should be ok.
• Use care when removing and storing jewelry
• It's best to store long pieces hanging, or laying flat. Avoid storing other objects on top of your leather jewelry.
When taken care of properly, leather jewelry can have a long, happy life!