Batch #1 - Hana Burst Stud Clusters
Hana Burst Stud Clusters on Surgical Stainless Steel backings.
These earrings are part of our Hana はな Burst Collection - our fractal flower interpretation of a print once spotted on a Japanese Yukata. Each flower is painted by hand on reclaimed leather, using a high-quality leather specific paint.
Choose your pair by referencing the numbered photo. We have one pair of each made-up - after they're sold out, we will take pre-orders (which take 3-6 business days to compete)
FEATURES * * *
- Made from lightweight leather, salvaged from second hand clothing + scraps
- The Hooks are 14K Gold-Plated Brass
CONSTRUCTION / DESIGN * * *
- Each piece is lovingly assembled by hand, from start to finish.
- All of our pieces are crafted in our studio in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.
- Handmade, One-Of-A-Kind Item
- Material: Leather, Surgical Stainless Steel Stud components
- Height : 2.6 cm
- Width : 2.9 cm
Caring for Leather Jewelry
- When possible, avoid getting wet. A bit of rain or wet hair should be okay, but it's best not to wear swimming or in the shower
- Use care when removing and storing jewelry
- It's best to store long pieces hanging, or laying flat. Avoid storing other objects on top of your leather jewelry.
- When cared for properly, leather jewelry can have a long, happy life!
- All orders come packed in a stamped Scandinazn box, lined with colourful tissue.
- If you'd like to include a gift message, please include it under order notes