WS- Asymmetrical Origami Hitaishou 非対称 Earrings
Suggested Retail : $65
Our "Hitaishou 非対称" Asymmetrical Origami earrings, painted by hand with Japanese patterns, on reclaimed leather
FEATURES * * *
- These earrings feature a hand painted design, inspired by the indigo prints of traditional Japanese textiles
- Although each earring is a different size, they hang at the same length, to create balance within the asymmetry
- The backside is metallic gold
CONSTRUCTION / DESIGN * * *
- Each piece is lovingly assembled by hand, from start to finish.
- All of our pieces are crafted in our studio in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.
- Handmade item
- Height : 8.8 cm
- Width : 2.8 cm
- Material: Leather, 14K Gold-Plated Brass
Caring for Leather Jewelry
- When possible, avoid getting wet. A bit of rain or wet hair should be okay, but it's best not to wear swimming or in the shower
- Use care when removing and storing jewelry
- It's best to store long pieces hanging, or laying flat. Avoid storing other objects on top of your leather jewelry.
- When cared for properly, leather jewelry can have a long, happy life!
- All orders come packed in a stamped Scandinazn box, lined with colourful tissue.
- If you'd like to include a gift message, please include it under order notes