A symbol of our Japanese-Canadian heritage, these earrings are inspired by the individual spindly fronds of the tamukeyama Japanese maple leaves.
FEATURES * * *
- Japanese maple leaf earrings made from repurposed leather garments.
- Choose from 2 colour combinations : Mahogany & Gold
- Hooks are surgical stainless steel (and are compatible with most sensitive ears)
- Packaged with clear rubber stoppers on each hook, to prevent falling out
CONSTRUCTION / DESIGN * * *
- After cutting, the leather is hand painted, using a high quality leather paint (which is both flexible and waterproof, hurrah!)
- Each piece is lovingly assembled by hand, from start to finish.
- All of our pieces are crafted in our studio in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.
Tamukeyama たむけやま - Japanese Maple Frond Leaf Earrings
- Handmade item
- Length: 8 Centimetres
- Width: 1.2 Centimetres
- Material: Leather, Stainless steel
- Closure: Hook / Rubber Stopper
- Recycled: Yes
- Avoid getting your jewelry excessively wet, although a bit of water (getting caught in the rain or wet hair) is no problem.
- Use care when removing and storing jewelry
- It's best to store long pieces hanging, or laying flat. Avoid storing other objects on top of your leather jewelry.
When taken care of properly, leather jewelry can have a long, happy life!