A long time bestseller for us at markets and retailers. We recommend ordering a mix of different colours for wholesale buyers - we're able to take certain colour requests into consideration, limited to the marbled pieces we have in stock at the time. Send us an e-mail (email@example.com) to ask about which colours we're currently offering in this style. For customized marbled pieces (in colours of your choosing), the minimum order is 10 units per custom colour combination.
- Leather is salvaged from thick scrap material
- Posts are surgical stainless steel
- Marbled by hand, using a water-thickening technique and high-quality leather paints
- All of our pieces are crafted in our studio in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.
Refer to the "Packaging" section on our Wholesale Home Page for up-to-date photos of our current packaging.
S01- Marbled Stud Earrings
- Handmade item
- Diameter: 0.8 cm
- Material: Stainless Steel, Leather
- Closure: Butterfly
- Avoid getting your jewelry too wet, although a bit of water (getting caught in the rain or wet hair) should be ok.
- Use care when removing and storing jewelry
- It's best to store long pieces hanging, or laying flat. Avoid storing other objects on top of your leather jewelry.
When taken care of properly, leather jewelry can have a long, happy life!