Long, Colourful, and Adjustable. This necklace is made from medium-thick reclaimed leather pieces, painted by hand, and strung together hanging from waxed cotton cord. The length is adjustable by pulling the knot handles
FEATURES * * *
• Made from medium weight leather, salvaged from second hand clothing
• Waxed Cotton Cord
CONSTRUCTION / DESIGN * * *
- The backside of the leather is reinforced in strength by coating with a high-quality, flexible, waterproof leather paint
- Each piece is lovingly assembled by hand, from start to finish.
- All of our pieces are crafted in our studio in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.
Rainbow Block Necklace on Adjustable Waxed Cotton Cord
- Handmade item
- Length when fully contracted: 65 cm
- Length when fully extended: 90 cm
- Material: Waxed Cotton Cord, 14K Gold-Plated Brass Findings, Reclaimed Leather
- When possible, avoid getting wet. A bit of rain or wet hair should be okay, but it's best not to wear swimming or in the shower
- Use care when removing and storing jewelry
- It's best to store long pieces hanging, or laying flat. Avoid storing other objects on top of your leather jewelry.
- When cared for properly, leather jewelry can have a long, happy life!