Radial Baby Bursts in Teal Squiggle
A baby version of our Radial Burst Earrings - Scandinazn style with a bit of Art Deco influence. The pink circle on the top is a light bubblegum pink, and the squiggle pattern is set on an aqua green background.
The pattern is painted by hand using a high quality leather paint on second hand scraps of leather. The earrings you receive may differ slightly in pattern placement than the ones in the photo, but are cut from the same piece of hand painted patterned leather.
FEATURES * * *
- Made from lightweight leather, salvaged from second hand clothing + scraps
- 14k Gold-Plated Brass Hooks
CONSTRUCTION / DESIGN * * *
- Each piece is lovingly assembled by hand, from start to finish.
- All of our pieces are crafted in our studio in beautiful Vancouver, the unceded lands of xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and səlilwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations
- Handmade item, made with reclaimed leather
- Material: Leather, 14k Gold-Plated Hooks
- Length: 5 cm
- Width: 2.5 cm
Caring for Leather Jewelry
- When possible, avoid getting wet. A bit of rain or wet hair should be okay, but it's best not to wear swimming or in the shower
- Use care when removing and storing jewelry
- It's best to store long pieces hanging, or laying flat. Avoid storing other objects on top of your leather jewelry.
- When cared for properly, leather jewelry can have a long, happy life!
- All orders come packed in a stamped Scandinazn box, lined with colourful tissue.
- If you'd like to include a gift message, please include it under order notes