Petal Ear Jackets
The Petal Ear Jackets are a 2-parter. There's a stud that goes through your pierced hole, and a "jacket" that slips on the post - after it goes in the ear, and before the backing goes on. The result is the scalloped petals peek out from behind the earlobe.
The GOLD collection is a product of a fabulous thrift store find - a tiny little Gold Lamé leather skirt... rescued from the clearance section.
(The entire collection is picture in the photo carousel)
FEATURES * * *
- Made from lightweight leather, salvaged from second hand clothing
- Posts are Surgical Stainless Steel, compatible with most sensitive ears
CONSTRUCTION / DESIGN * * *
- The backside of the leather is reinforced in strength by coating with a high-quality, flexible, waterproof leather paint
- Each piece is lovingly assembled by hand, from start to finish.
- All of our pieces are crafted in our studio in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.