The Petal Ear Jackets are a 2-parter. There's a stud that goes through your pierced hole, and a "jacket" that slips on the post - after it goes in the ear, and before the backing goes on. The result is the scalloped petals peek out from behind the earlobe.
The GOLD collection is a product of a fabulous thrift store find - a tiny little Gold Lamé leather skirt... rescued from the clearance section.
(The entire collection is picture in the photo carousel)
FEATURES * * *
- Made from lightweight leather, salvaged from second hand clothing
- Posts are Surgical Stainless Steel, compatible with most sensitive ears
CONSTRUCTION / DESIGN * * *
- The backside of the leather is reinforced in strength by coating with a high-quality, flexible, waterproof leather paint
- Each piece is lovingly assembled by hand, from start to finish.
- All of our pieces are crafted in our studio in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.
Petal Ear Jackets
- Handmade item
- Width: 2.7 cm (at widest)
- Length: 3.3 cm
- Material: Surgical Stainless Steel Posts, Leather
- When possible, avoid getting wet. A bit of rain or wet hair should be okay, but it's best not to wear swimming or in the shower
- Use care when removing and storing jewelry
- It's best to store long pieces hanging, or laying flat. Avoid storing other objects on top of your leather jewelry.
- When cared for properly, leather jewelry can have a long, happy life!