Minimum: 2 per Jacket Colour
Artistic hand-painted earrings that peek out from behind your earlobe. Japanese-Inspired, and painted with the delicate striations on the tail of a Koi Fish. These are a Scandinazn classic, and have been a steady seller for us for many years.
Choose a colour for the Stud and the Ear Jacket.
- Each earring is custom painted, and unique with tiny black brush strokes.
- Posts are surgical stainless steel
- Painted with a high-quality leather paint, which is flexible, waterproof and permanent on our designs.
- Made with reclaimed leather.
- All of our pieces are crafted in our studio in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.
Refer to the "Packaging" section on our Wholesale Home Page for up-to-date photos of our current packaging.
J02- Koi Fish Tail Ear Jackets
- Handmade item
- Stud Diameter: 0.8 cm
- Material: Stainless Steel, Leather
- Closure: Butterfly
- Avoid getting your jewelry too wet, although a bit of water (getting caught in the rain or wet hair) should be ok.
- Use care when removing and storing jewelry
- It's best to store long pieces hanging, or laying flat. Avoid storing other objects on top of your leather jewelry.
When taken care of properly, leather jewelry can have a long, happy life!