Rainbow Confetti Arch Earrings - designed in the shape of a rainbow in the sky, made up of repurposed leather confetti!
- Each spot is punched out by hand, and made from scraps of reclaimed leather
- Hooks handmade from 14K Gold-Filled Wire (steel core)
- These statement earrings are incredibly light - one of the added bonuses of leather jewelry
- Painted with a high-quality leather paint, which is flexible, waterproof and permanent on our designs.
- All of our pieces are crafted in our studio in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.
Pictured alongside some our our leather confetti necklaces in some of the photos. See the "Necklaces" section of our wholesale site for their listings
Refer to the "Packaging" section on our Wholesale Home Page for up-to-date photos of our current packaging.
D11- Rainbow Confetti Arches w/ Long Handmade Gold-Filled Hooks
- Handmade item
- Width: 4.3 cm (at widest)
- Length: 5.8 cm
- Material: 14K Gold-Fill Wire, Leather
- Rubber Stoppers included
- When possible, avoid getting wet. A bit of rain or wet hair should be okay, but it's best not to wear swimming or in the shower
- Use care when removing and storing jewelry
- It's best to store long pieces hanging, or laying flat. Avoid storing other objects on top of your leather jewelry.
- When cared for properly, leather jewelry can have a long, happy life!