Minimum: 2 per Colour Combo
Our Triple Scoop Earrings are designed with the colour lover in mind. Three "scoops" of leather, resting atop a brassy "smile".
- Leather circles, made from repurposed leather garments.
- After cutting, the leather is hand painted, using a high quality leather paint (which is both flexible and waterproof, hurrah!)
- Choose from our palettes of earthy fall shades : Millennial Pink Up, Burnt Umber Up & Creamy Mustard Up. See the numbered photo to select your colour combination.
- Half-Circles of brass hang from the bottom of the three leather "scoops"
- Backings are 14k Gold-Plated Steel (and are compatible with most sensitive ears).
- Packaged with clear rubber stoppers on each hook, to prevent falling out
- Each piece is lovingly assembled by hand, from start to finish.
- All of our pieces are crafted in our studio in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.
D05- Triple Scoop Earrings
- Handmade item
- Length: 5.8 Centimetres
- Width: 2.5 Centimetres
- Material: Brass, Gold, Leather
- Closure: Ear wire
- Avoid getting your jewelry too wet, although a bit of water (getting caught in the rain or wet hair) should be ok.
- Use care when removing and storing jewelry
- It's best to store long pieces hanging, or laying flat. Avoid storing other objects on top of your leather jewelry.
When taken care of properly, leather jewelry can have a long, happy life!