Minimum: 2 per Colour Combo
Elegant teardrop earrings, painted by hand in a traditional Japanese Ume (plum blossom) pattern.
Choose from Red/White or Blue/Navy.
- Hooks and findings are 14K Gold-Plated
- Painted with a high-quality leather paint, which is flexible, waterproof and permanent on our designs.
- All of our pieces are crafted in our studio in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.
Refer to the "Packaging" section on our Wholesale Home Page for up-to-date photos of our current packaging.
D03-Ume Teardrop Layered Earrings
- Handmade item
- Length: 6.8 cm
- Width: 2.8 cm
- 14k Gold-Plated Steel, Leather
- Rubber Stoppers
- Avoid getting your jewelry too wet, although a bit of water (getting caught in the rain or wet hair) should be ok.
- Use care when removing and storing jewelry
- It's best to store long pieces hanging, or laying flat. Avoid storing other objects on top of your leather jewelry.
When taken care of properly, leather jewelry can have a long, happy life!