These ALGAS earrings are a super fun pop of colour to your summer look. An abstract rendition of the shape of Algas ("algae" or "kelp" in Spanish) and made by hand from upcycled leather.
FEATURES * * *
- Made from lightweight leather, salvaged from second hand clothing
- Hooks are 14K Gold-Plated Brass (nickel-free), compatible with most sensitive ears
CONSTRUCTION / DESIGN * * *
- The backside of the leather is reinforced in strength by coating with a high-quality, flexible, waterproof leather paint
- Each piece is lovingly assembled by hand, from start to finish.
- All of our pieces are crafted in our studio in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.
Algas Earrings - Rosé + Creamsicle (Matching)
- Handmade item
- Width: 4.2 cm (at widest)
- Height: 9 cm (for long option)
- Material: 14K Gold-Plated Brass Hooks, Leather
- When possible, avoid getting wet. A bit of rain or wet hair should be okay, but it's best not to wear swimming or in the shower
- Use care when removing and storing jewelry
- It's best to store long pieces hanging, or laying flat. Avoid storing other objects on top of your leather jewelry.
- When cared for properly, leather jewelry can have a long, happy life!