Our Atama / Kata あたま・かた earrings (head / shoulders in Japanese) are designed with sweater-lover in mind. Bold enough to make a statement, with smooth leather circles that won't get snagged on that cozy scarf or sweater.
- Leather circles, made from repurposed leather garments.
- After cutting, the leather is hand painted, using a high quality leather paint (which is both flexible and waterproof, hurrah!)
- Choose from our palette of earthy fall shades : Millennial Pink, Terracotta Rouge, Creamy Mustard, Pale Porcelain, Prussian Blue
- Backings are made from surgical stainless steel (and compatible with most sensitive ears).
- Each piece is lovingly assembled by hand, from start to finish.
- All of our pieces are crafted in our studio in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.
Atama / Kata あたま かた Earrings
- Handmade item
- Length: 4.2 Centimetres
- Width: 2.5 Centimetres
- Material: Leather, Stainless steel
- Closure: Push back
- Recycled: Yes
- Avoid getting your jewelry too wet, although a bit of water (getting caught in the rain or wet hair) should be ok.
- Use care when removing and storing jewelry
- It's best to store long pieces hanging, or laying flat. Avoid storing other objects on top of your leather jewelry.
When taken care of properly, leather jewelry can have a long, happy life!